Why "wyldwmn"? I never believed that I should settle for blooming where I was planted by other people. This is the song that will explain.

¿Porqué "wyldwmn"? Porque nunca creí que yo deba conformarme con florecer en un lugar que otras personas escogieron para mi. Esta es la canción que explica.

"Wildflowers" by Dolly Parton



Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blocking Board

This is the board that I use to block my doilies.  It is made of a printed canvas placed over some batting and attached to a board so that I can attach the doilies with pins when they are damp, or to attach and then steam them.  This board was purchased, but one can easily be made by purchasing canvas and marking it with permanent ink and then adding padding to it and stretching it over a wood panel.

Esta es la tabla que uso para la cuadratura de mis tejidos.  Está hecho de caneva marcada y atado a la tabla sobre algodón para asi atar a los tejidos con alfileres cuando están húmedas o para hecharles vapor.  Esta tabla la compré pero es fácil para hacer.  Se puede comprar la caneva y marcarla con tinta permanente y luego atarla a la tabla sobre un pedazo de algodón.


No comments:

Post a Comment