Why "wyldwmn"? I never believed that I should settle for blooming where I was planted by other people. This is the song that will explain.

¿Porqué "wyldwmn"? Porque nunca creí que yo deba conformarme con florecer en un lugar que otras personas escogieron para mi. Esta es la canción que explica.

"Wildflowers" by Dolly Parton



Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pink and Blue Pansies Doily

Here is a pansy doily that I made with pink and blue flowers.  I wanted to experiment with the pink and blue color combination, and am enjoying the result.  For the free pattern, click here.

Aquí está una carpeta con flores de pensamiento que hice con flores de colores azul y rosa.  Quise experimentar con esta combinación de colores de azul y rosa.  Para las instrucciones, haz clic aqui.


No comments:

Post a Comment